This seminar ran in Sydney and Melbourne in November 2011
In this weekend seminar, you will gain knowledge of melodic, lyric, and structural tools and techniques often found in successful songs.
Want to know how to market your work? Gain insight from internationally successful songwriter/publisher Jason Blume.
Topics covered in the seminar include:
• Crafting Melodies Listeners Can’t Forget; Publishers Want to Sign; and Artists Want to Record
• Lyric Techniques to Express What’s in Your Heart – So Millions of Your Listeners Can FEEL It
• Analysis of Successful Demos
• Taking Care of Busine ss
• Understanding Royalties
• How & Why to Get a Publisher
• Pitching & Placing Your Songs Internationally
• Pitching & Placing Your Songs in TV and Film
• And Constructive Critiques of Selected Participants’ Songs
Selected participants will have an opportunity to receive constructive critiques of their songs and lyrics. The Saturday critique sessions will run in order of registration, so register early to help your chances! The Sunday critique sessions will be randomly selected.
See Reviews of Jason Blume Seminars
Read Jason's Bio